What we will cover?
Top universities in Austria offer 500+ scholarships for international students.
Looking for a top Austrian university? If so, you might be interested in knowing that more than 500 scholarships are currently available. Find out more about the best universities in Austria that offer these opportunities below!
- Country of origin: Austria
- Funded by:
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Undergraduate, Master’s degree & Doctoral program
- Duration: Subject to the course taken
- Deadline: In line with the chosen curriculum.
#1.Marcus Oldham College Scholarship
The Marcus Oldham College Scholarship provides partial funding for international students from all countries looking to pursue a degree program at one of Austria’s top universities. The scholarship pays for $15000 worth of academic fees in a year, including tuition, accommodations, healthcare, & some money to travel.
• From any nation, students are welcome.
• Must have excellent academic qualifications
• Must demonstrate strong English language proficiency
• Must be committed to pursuing a degree program at one of Austria’s top universities
Process of application:
• Your application should be sent to the university of your choosing.
• Ensure that you upload a copy of your transcripts
• Write a 500-word statement of purpose outlining why you should be awarded the scholarship
• Submit two letters of recommendation
• Send a copy of your passport
• Submit evidence of the financial need
#2.Helmut Veith Stipends for Women in Computer Science
The top universities offer this scholarship in Austria to assist international female students pursuing a degree in computer science. The student is awarded a €6000 annual stipend and living costs, tuition, health insurance, and airfare over two years.
• Tuition fees waiver
• Accommodation charges
• Health insurance
• Travel allowance
• Enrolled in a degree program in computer science at an Austrian university
• Academic excellence
• Good English proficiency
• On the university’s website, complete the online application form.
• Submit required documents such as academic transcripts, English proficiency certificates, statement of purpose, etc.
• A personal interview may be conducted after shortlisting applicants
• Final selection will be made based on academic excellence and financial need
#3.Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
– Webster Vienna Private University offers several scholarships for international students.
– These scholarships are merit-based & are designed to help outstanding students from different countries achieve their academic goals.
– The scholarship covers up to 21K Euros of tuition per academic year & is offered in a competitive manner.
– Eligible candidates must have achieved excellent results in their previous studies and demonstrate active involvement in extracurricular activities.
– Applications must be submitted along with supporting documents, including transcripts, a CV, and a motivational letter.
– The deadline for submitting applications is June 1st, 2023.
#4.Vienna International Postdoctoral Program
• Aims to create and enhance research opportunities for talented young researchers from all over the world
• Offers full funding to selected applicants. A postdoctoral fellow will receive 70,040 EUR per year in salary, full health insurance, and additional support ranging between 110 and 170 EUR per month per child.
• Grants cover salary, travel expenses, and other costs
• Maximum duration of two years
• Successful applicants will be able to participate in research, pursue their interests, and take part in conferences
• Open to all nationalities
• Applicants should have an advanced degree (Ph.D., MD, or equivalent) and demonstrate a record of academic excellence
• Deadline: June 30th, 2023
#5.Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to international students interested in pursuing a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree in economics & economic research at Austrian universities. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, health insurance, and an additional allowance of € 600 per month for two years.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
– International student
– Pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Economics
– Accepted to an Austrian university
– Academic excellence
– English proficiency
– Commitment to Economic Research
This scholarship is offered by the OeNB (Austrian Central Bank), providing exceptional students with the financial means to pursue their studies and research in economics. The scholarship program is available for two years, and the successful applicants will have access to world-class facilities and resources.
#6.Abertay University Scholarships
This scholarship provides £3,000, divided into two installments, paid at the beginning and end of the semester, plus full tuition, accommodation charges, healthcare, & an allowance to cover travel costs to and from campus.
The application period is open from January to June each year & applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance as well as good proficiency in the English language. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must have been accepted into a master’s or postgraduate program at Abertay University and have no financial means to study without external support. Furthermore, international students must have valid student visa status to apply for this scholarship.
Austria offers over 500 scholarships from leading universities, making it one of the best places for international students to study abroad. Taking advantage of these incredible opportunities is now the time to apply to Austria for an international study program!